Great post! Inspirational for fellow triathletes…
What does it take to cross the finish line of an Ironman?
- Desire…you have to want to do an Ironman. If you lack desire, you will not get to the start line, let alone the finish line.
- Determination and Perseverance…there will be times when a workout gets tough, when obstacles get in the way and when life throws you a curve ball. When this happens, hit that ball out of the park!! Don’t quit and give up…instead, fight and push yourself to the next level.
- Balance…balancing home, work and triathlon can sometimes be a challenge. It is important to find that balance and maintain it throughout your training.
- Communication…it is important to communicate with family and work about what you might need to help you achieve your goals.
- Flexibility…sometimes life happens and you are not able to get a workout in as planned. This is when it is important to be flexible.
View original post 323 more words